What is cosmetic dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry can encompass a single treatment or a combination of different treatments but it only has one main goal: to change the look of your tooth via change in colour and shape with the common aim of making your teeth whiter, straighter and more even to achieve the brilliant smile which we all like to see or mirror to others (assuming that your oral health and hygiene are sound).
But before you consider cosmetic dentistry you need to ask yourself some questions:
- Are you happy with your current smile?
- What would you like to improve about your smile?
- Do people comment positively about your smile?
- What is your main reason in improving your smile?
What are the procedures that could be done?
They include, but not limited to:
- Direct composite veneers
- Indirect porcelain veneers
- Orthodontics (braces)
So what’s the best for me?
Each person has their own unique needs so it is difficult to tell. The best way to know what you need is to contact us and I will sit down with you to go through the best option with you in person.